In the spotlight: Frustration at coy Carrefour CEO Plassat
Robust, single-minded and colourful were three words that sprung to mind as Carrefour CEO Georges Plassat discussed his plans for the French retail giant yesterday (30 August). However, some were frustrated at the lack of detail, arguing it will be difficult to judge whether Plassat's strategy will succeed in turning around the world's second-largest retailer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Danish Crown eyes organics sector
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages