On the money: General Mills eyes US retail volume improvement
General Mills said it expects to see its US retail volumes improve as consumer pricing moderates over the course of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier sales slide but trading profit improves
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Unilever to close Florida ice cream plant