In the spotlight: Hain Celestial eyes US, global growth with Tilda acquisition
Hain Celestial believes its acquisition of UK-based Basmati rice firm Tilda will work to the benefit of both businesses. The US group has identified a number of areas where it intends to drive Tilda's growth. Hain also intends to capitalise on Tilda's international presence by feeding its existing product portfolio into markets such as India and the Middle East. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink