In the spotlight: Hain Celestial eyes US, global growth with Tilda acquisition
Hain Celestial believes its acquisition of UK-based Basmati rice firm Tilda will work to the benefit of both businesses. The US group has identified a number of areas where it intends to drive Tilda's growth. Hain also intends to capitalise on Tilda's international presence by feeding its existing product portfolio into markets such as India and the Middle East. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- General Mills plans to close two US plants