BRICs and beyond: Has Yoplait adopted the best expansion strategy in China?
The move from General Mills and Sodiaal to expand Yoplait into China is a significant step for the yoghurt brand. The potential of the Chinese yoghurt market and its growth profile makes it a tempting prize for any yoghurt manufacturer. But, Katy Askew asks, have General Mills and Sodiaal taken the best route to expansion in the market?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany