BRICs and beyond: Has Yoplait adopted the best expansion strategy in China?
The move from General Mills and Sodiaal to expand Yoplait into China is a significant step for the yoghurt brand. The potential of the Chinese yoghurt market and its growth profile makes it a tempting prize for any yoghurt manufacturer. But, Katy Askew asks, have General Mills and Sodiaal taken the best route to expansion in the market?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning