Health foods take centre stage at Natural Products – Organic Asia 2005
Earlier this summer, Singapore paid host to Natural Products - Organic Asia 2005. Despite the show's title, there was less emphasis on organic principles, and a greater focus on health foods, such as nutraceuticals and functional foods. Wandering the exhibition halls was our reporter Bruce Hoggard, who now describes what he saw and tasted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods