In the spotlight: Heinz's prospects under 3G and Buffett
Heinz stunned the global food industry with news it had agreed to a US$28bn takeover offer from Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway fund and private-equity firm 3G Capital - purported to be the largest-ever deal in the sector. Dean Best looks at what could lie ahead for the US food giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills