Herbs and low-carbs at Natural Products Expo Europe
Last week thousands of visitors descended on Natural Products Expo Europe in Amsterdam, where many European and international manufacturers showed off the latest nutritional and functional foods. As usual there was a host of low-carb and organic products, but there was also an opportunity to learn more about the little-known herb industry, as Bruce Hoggard reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin