Hershey's 2016 results and 2017 outlook - 5 things to learn
Hershey's 2016 results and 2017 outlook, issued on Friday (3 February), suggested both a stronger finish to the year than the preceding nine months had suggested and confidence on this year's earnings above that seen on Wall Street. Nevertheless, analysts still had questions on Hershey's earnings expectations, on its performance in China and on its plans for its cost structure. Dean Best reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"