In the spotlight: Hershey's international ambition
Hershey this week outlined what some saw as its clearest vision for international markets. The US confectioner still generates the bulk of its sales and profits overseas but wants to expand abroad. Can it succeed? Dean Best reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk