How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
Danone outlined plans to raise its sales and earnings performance through to 2020 in an investor meeting held earlier this week. The company said it would lift its sales trajectory to 5%-plus over the next five years but - significantly - Danone stressed it believed it could achieve that target while expanding margins. The Activia maker plans to look at two key areas to drive growth: delivering enhanced nutritional solutions and expanding further in the "new frontier" of Africa. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe