How Danone is winning "key battles" en route to 2020 aims
Danone insisted this morning (19 April) it is winning "key battles" in its bid to raise its sales and earnings trajectories by 2020. The French food maker flagged higher sales from its US dairy business in the first quarter of this year and predicted ongoing improvements from its European dairy operations. Danone also insisted the fundamentals of its Chinese infant nutrition business are solid despite recent challenges. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid