Deal or no deal: How Findus acquisition would benefit Nomad
Since Nomad Holdings announced it had acquired European frozen food firm Iglo Group, the market has been waiting for the investment firm's next deal to help its ambition of building a portfolio of "best-in-class" FMCG brands. Nomad confirmed yesterday (4 June) it is in "exclusive" negotiations over the acquisition of assets of Findus Group. The acquisition would strengthen Iglo's hand in the European frozen food sector but, in order to seal the deal, Nomad could have to pay the piper, Katy Askew suggests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund