Deal or no deal: How Findus acquisition would benefit Nomad
Since Nomad Holdings announced it had acquired European frozen food firm Iglo Group, the market has been waiting for the investment firm's next deal to help its ambition of building a portfolio of "best-in-class" FMCG brands. Nomad confirmed yesterday (4 June) it is in "exclusive" negotiations over the acquisition of assets of Findus Group. The acquisition would strengthen Iglo's hand in the European frozen food sector but, in order to seal the deal, Nomad could have to pay the piper, Katy Askew suggests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO