Not so black and white: How healthy is milk?
The battle for consumer influence is rarely more virulent than that currently raging in the dairy sector. Industry bodies and nutritionists have long touted the healthiness of the White Stuff so that now the benefits of drinking milk are common knowledge. But a growing body of dissidents argue that milk is a root cause of numerous ailments. just-food.com's Hugh Westbrook takes a look at the issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada