Ice cream an all-year-round indulgence for Poles
Rising disposable income in Poland is boosting consumer spending on indulgence items, and the ice cream category is benefiting - and becoming less reliant on the peak summer season. However, while Poles are increasingly enjoying ice cream all year round, Francisco Redruello of Euromonitor International found that they remain comparatively unadventurous in their tastes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm