In the Spotlight - Are we seeing "green shoots" of recovery?
The global downturn has engendered a mood of doom and gloom across the business community, which, to a large extent, has been merited. What's more, figures out today (4 February) suggest that China, a market that many were hoping would cope with the economic choppy waters, is also caught up in the storm. However, as Chris Brook-Carter explains, there is some evidence of some, small "green shoots" of recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea