In the Spotlight - Are we seeing "green shoots" of recovery?
The global downturn has engendered a mood of doom and gloom across the business community, which, to a large extent, has been merited. What's more, figures out today (4 February) suggest that China, a market that many were hoping would cope with the economic choppy waters, is also caught up in the storm. However, as Chris Brook-Carter explains, there is some evidence of some, small "green shoots" of recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target