In the spotlight - Carrefour at a crossroads
The plot thickens. Just days after speculation emerged that Carrefour planned to sell up and leave Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, the world's second-largest retailer today (9 July) insisted it would keep its stores and indeed expand in the latter two markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking