In the spotlight - Couponing becomes "necessary evil" for UK retailers
As retailer Morrisons announces it is to trial a voucher scheme in a handful of stores in the north-east of England and during a week in which Tesco CEO Philip Clarke conceded vouchering was a "necessary requirement", Michelle Russell takes a closer look at the growing trend of couponing and whether this is likely to continue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims