In the spotlight - Kellogg could need more than brand "refresh"
Kellogg's namesake brand is one of the world's oldest but, this week, the cereal giant announced a relaunch of the 106-year-old label. The US group is operating in a tough domestic cereal market and it is facing challenges in Europe. Analysts have argued Kellogg is trying to breathe fresh life into a brand facing stiff competition, including increasingly from own label. Michelle Russell reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops