In the Spotlight - Marc Bolland, Morrisons
Morrisons, the UK's number four grocer, is showing signs of a recovery under chief executive Marc Bolland. Revamped stores, a focus on provenance and ad campaigns including 1960s singer Lulu seem to have caught the eye of UK shoppers. Has Bolland, formerly of Heineken, brewed the perfect recipe for Morrisons? Dean Best reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units