In the spotlight – Marc Bolland's move to M&S
The timing of Marks and Spencer's announcement that Morrisons CEO Marc Bolland will succeed Sir Stuart Rose at the helm of the company may have raised eyebrows in the City, coming as it does the day before Morrisons unveils its third quarter results. Nevertheless, the news has been roundly welcomed as a positive step for the bastion of middle England. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre