In the spotlight: Industry in driving seat on US ad guidelines
The food industry appears to have won the day in the debate over the marketing of food to children. However, Ben Cooper writes, while campaigners may be dismayed by the fact that mooted government voluntary guidelines, if they appear at all, will be far more lenient than once envisaged, the prospect of government intervention has at least prompted a revision of industry self-regulation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth