just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
When ISM, the world's largest confectionery and snack trade fair, closed its doors for 2016 last week around 38,500 visitors had been through its halls. A total of 1,601 chocolate, sweets, biscuit and snack makers from 65 countries exhibited at the show, a 5% increase on 2015. As you would expect, an array of innovative new products and marketing concepts were on display.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch