IFE 2003: Innovative new food and drinks products show NPD is alive and well
More than 1,400 international food and drink companies gathered at London's Excel for the 13th International Food and Drink Exhibition from 23-26 March. A number of companies used the show to launch new lines, while others were seeking a toehold in the UK or European markets. just-food.com's Hugh Westbrook jostled his way through the crowds to try and find some unusual new products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target