BRICs and beyond: International ambitions underpin BRF, Lactalis dairy deal
The proposed sale of BRF's Brazilian dairies unit to Lactalis-owned Parmalat looks set to be a win-win for both companies. BRF is focusing on improving the performance of its core meat operations and the group would leave the transaction better positioned to step up its expansion into international protein markets. Meanwhile, Lactalis will strengthen its hand in the promising Brazilian dairy sector, leaving the company well-placed as a global dairy powerhouse. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs