International Confectionery Industry - New Round of Consolidation?
Earlier this week Italian confectioner Perfetti acquired Dutch counterpart Van Melle, leading to speculation that the international confectionery industry is awaiting a new wave of consolidation. Cadbury, Nestlé, Kraft… the buyers are not hard to identify but who's on their shopping list, and what difficulties might they encounter? just-food.com's Karel Beckman investigates:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli