SHOW REPORT: ISM Reveals Trends in International Confectionery
The International Sweets and Biscuits Fair (ISM), the world's largest confectionery trade show, is currently wowing attendees in Cologne, Germany, where the great and good are showcasing their new products. Many of the trends driving the industry are highlighted, notably health, new occasions for seasonal products, smaller unit sizes, and added-value for kids. Cannabis made an appearance too... just-food.com reports from Cologne:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill