SHOW REPORT: ISM Reveals Trends in International Confectionery
The International Sweets and Biscuits Fair (ISM), the world's largest confectionery trade show, is currently wowing attendees in Cologne, Germany, where the great and good are showcasing their new products. Many of the trends driving the industry are highlighted, notably health, new occasions for seasonal products, smaller unit sizes, and added-value for kids. Cannabis made an appearance too... just-food.com reports from Cologne:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk