Japan dominates pastry sales in Asia Pacific
The pastries market in Asia Pacific varies dramatically. Japan is the region's largest market for pastry products and is also the world's third-largest pastry market in retail value sales. However, the market in Japan is in decline, partly due to health concerns, whereas the prospects in other less-developed markets in the Asia Pacific region are good, according to Euromonitor's Francisco Redruello.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action