just-food's pick - Natural Products Expo East 2015
The natural products sector has waived in a seismic shift in the mainstream shopping habits of American consumers. This has attracted the attention of legacy brand manufacturers. But as the forces of big food look to cash in, SMEs have leveraged their agility to focus on delivering new products. Here is just-food's pick of some of the most exciting new products on show from SMEs at this year's Natural Products Expo East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target