Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
From the enthusiastic boss of US retailer Supervalu Inc Craig Herkert to the ambitious Nestlé CEO Paul Bulcke, we have heard from a number of bosses this week on their growth prospects and fight to beat the recession. Elsewhere, the surprise announcement that French retail giant Carrefour will exit Russia continued to provoke passionate views from the industry, while Jumbo CEO Frits van Eerd happily broke the news that it had snapped up local rival Super de Boer following much speculation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations