Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
From the enthusiastic boss of US retailer Supervalu Inc Craig Herkert to the ambitious Nestlé CEO Paul Bulcke, we have heard from a number of bosses this week on their growth prospects and fight to beat the recession. Elsewhere, the surprise announcement that French retail giant Carrefour will exit Russia continued to provoke passionate views from the industry, while Jumbo CEO Frits van Eerd happily broke the news that it had snapped up local rival Super de Boer following much speculation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses