Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Sustainability is becoming ever-more crucial for food companies and, this week, the hot topic was palm oil. The WWF issued a report praising those who had moves to source greener palm oil - but castigated those who hadn't. Smart Choices, a US food labelling scheme devised to help consumers, was similarly rebuked for promoting fatty foods. And, all the while, executives from Fresh Del Monte Produce to Chiquita Brands International and Kellogg handed down their insights on the economic and business landscape.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods