Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Within a raft of trading updates this week, Kellogg and Chiquita Brands International posted disappointing results, although Unilever and organics retailer Whole Foods Market had better news for the market. Heinz is entering what may become a protracted series of negotations with its Wigan staff over wages, while rumours abound that Marks and Spencer may look to re-acquire the stores in western Europe that it sold in 2001. Here's the best of what was said this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO