Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The news was not good for Campbell Soup Co. and Dean Foods this week, with the former announcing a profit warning for the year and the latter facing speculation that it would have to sell off some of its divisions after a tough year. Meanwhile in retail, Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury's revealed renewed international ambitions. Here's the best of what was said this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Nestle strengthens margins but net profit down
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development