Just the Answer - Dave Brooks, Finsbury Food Group
Finsbury Food Group, the UK cake maker, has thrived despite soaring commodity costs and growing concern among consumers over following a more balanced diet. Chief executive Dave Brooks told Dean Best about the reasons behind the success of the business and why he believes Finsbury is well-placed to grow despite an ever-more turbulent operating environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival