just the answer – Harriet Lamb, Fairtrade Foundation
The Fairtrade Foundation's in-tray is growing. The charity oversees the relationships between farmers and manufacturers and, with the likes of Nestle, Cadbury and Unilever extending their presence in Fairtrade, the foundation has a key role in organising farmers and checking companies are paying a fair price. Harriet Lamb, the foundation's executive director, talked to Michelle Russell about the impact big brands have had on Fairtrade, consumer awareness and the international potential of the category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast