Kraft Heinz sales do not wow but earnings outlook bright
Kraft Heinz Co. last week gave some indication of the financial performance of its constituent parts when the newly-formed company published second-quarter numbers for the former Kraft Foods and HJ Heinz, the last periods as independent entities before the merger closed in July. Lacklustre sales trends remain but the group is also positioned to meet its long-term margin potential and could emerge a beneficiary of potential sector consolidation. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre