Kraft Heinz sales do not wow but earnings outlook bright
Kraft Heinz Co. last week gave some indication of the financial performance of its constituent parts when the newly-formed company published second-quarter numbers for the former Kraft Foods and HJ Heinz, the last periods as independent entities before the merger closed in July. Lacklustre sales trends remain but the group is also positioned to meet its long-term margin potential and could emerge a beneficiary of potential sector consolidation. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast