Kraft's pursuit of Cadbury - what the analysts now say
Two months after Kraft Foods made its first approach to Cadbury over a potential takeover of the UK confectioner and the US food giant's proposed bid has not changed. If anything, its now formal offer has dropped in value due to the fall in Kraft's share price. Here is how leading analysts in the sector see the state of play - with suggestions that the saga could last well into the New Year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast