Talking tech: Kroger's drive to improve availability
US-based supermarket operator Kroger is unusual in the grocery world in developing its own hardware IT solutions. The firm is now using its technology expertise to create a ground-breaking system for managing on-shelf availability. Glynn Davis reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious