Talking tech: Kroger's drive to improve availability
US-based supermarket operator Kroger is unusual in the grocery world in developing its own hardware IT solutions. The firm is now using its technology expertise to create a ground-breaking system for managing on-shelf availability. Glynn Davis reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Arla expands in Egypt with Juhayna JV
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- DMK to shut two ice cream plants