BRICs and beyond: Logistics remains key challenge to Indian expansion
Getting products on shelves is a significant challenge for food manufacturers and retailers in India, where an under-developed supply chain hampers such efforts. International food groups and logistics companies are working to overcome the lack of infrastructure and, for companies who can offer solutions, a significant commercial opportunity exists. Raghavendra Verma reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor