Focus: M&A remains core for acquisitive Flowers
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt. Flowers plans to drive continued growth while also expanding its geographic footprint, with a significant proportion of revenue gains to come from M&A. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Post Holdings launches breakfast biscuits in US
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm