Focus: M&A remains core for acquisitive Flowers
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt. Flowers plans to drive continued growth while also expanding its geographic footprint, with a significant proportion of revenue gains to come from M&A. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes
- Nestle ups investment in ZA, appoints Donald MD