On the money: Marfrig eyes growth opportunities despite 2013 losses
Marfrig CEO Sergio Rial was upbeat about the progress he saw at the Brazil-based meat processor yesterday (11 March), insisting the company was "more stable" than in previous years despite falling into the red in 2013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Kraft Heinz launches new Creationz range