On the move: Market hopes for refocused Danone under Faber
Shares in Danone rose as the market reacted to the announcement of a change at the top of the French food group. After 18 years at the helm, Franck Riboud is to step down as CEO. Analysts believe his replacement, deputy CEO Emmanuel Faber, need to give Danone a renewed sense of focus to take the business to the next stage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- ABP Food Group names COO Frank Stephenson new CEO