Market Leaders in Japan
The top food and drink companies in Japan feature among the top companies in the world. Although some names are recognised internationally, such as Ajinomoto and Suntory, many Japanese companies have not established themselves in the west. Nevertheless the influence on the west of the Japanese food and beverage industry is significant. This is for two main reasons. One reason is that Japan is an important importer of food and drink; the other is that Japan is a vital source of new product ideas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti