Market Leaders in Japan
The top food and drink companies in Japan feature among the top companies in the world. Although some names are recognised internationally, such as Ajinomoto and Suntory, many Japanese companies have not established themselves in the west. Nevertheless the influence on the west of the Japanese food and beverage industry is significant. This is for two main reasons. One reason is that Japan is an important importer of food and drink; the other is that Japan is a vital source of new product ideas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch