McDonald's in China, Wendy's in Brazil, Boston Market in the Middle East - foodservice focus, June 2016
The dealings of US foodservice giants looking to expand in international markets proved an important theme for the foodservice sector in June. From McDonald's ongoing discussions over the lease of its franchise business in China to Wendy's expansion in Japan and Brazil, it seems the worldwide demand for fast-food remains strong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp