McDonald's in China, Wendy's in Brazil, Boston Market in the Middle East - foodservice focus, June 2016
The dealings of US foodservice giants looking to expand in international markets proved an important theme for the foodservice sector in June. From McDonald's ongoing discussions over the lease of its franchise business in China to Wendy's expansion in Japan and Brazil, it seems the worldwide demand for fast-food remains strong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin