On the money: Meat giant JBS to slow acquisition drive
Highly-acquisitive Brazilian meat group JBS has indicated it will ease off the throttle in 2012 and reduce its participation in M&A activity in the global protein sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes
- Young's Seafood plays down impact of Kilron U-turn