Milking the Middle East - Danone Accelerates Western Involvement in the Saudi Dairy Market
France's largest food manufacturer, Danone, caught the attention of investors and competitors alike when it stormed into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) last week. Saudi Arabia and its neighbours are standing on the brink of a wave of new investment. just-food.com takes a look at the Middle East markets and who's moving into them, and explains the attraction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs