Mondelez International on China, Hershey and Q2 results - 6 Things to Learn
Mondelez International yesterday (28 July) reported its second-quarter and half-year numbers, leading to the US snacks giant's shares sliding almost 3% in the New York. The Oreo maker's operating margins and underlying earnings per share beat analyst forecasts - but growth in revenues on organic basis was weak and the company is now less certain about its forecast for annual sales. There was also plenty for Mondelez to discuss beyond the financials, notably its push into chocolate in China and its interest in Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO