Mondelez International on China, Hershey and Q2 results - 6 Things to Learn
Mondelez International yesterday (28 July) reported its second-quarter and half-year numbers, leading to the US snacks giant's shares sliding almost 3% in the New York. The Oreo maker's operating margins and underlying earnings per share beat analyst forecasts - but growth in revenues on organic basis was weak and the company is now less certain about its forecast for annual sales. There was also plenty for Mondelez to discuss beyond the financials, notably its push into chocolate in China and its interest in Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action