Profile: Mondelez takes place on starting block
As Kraft Foods completes the formal split of its business into two units today (1 October), Mondelez has its eye firmly on its growth strategy. The firm has set out a comprehensive agenda of what it wants to achieve. Michelle Russell reports on the path that Mondelez has chosen and how it hopes to drive sales growth for years to come.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious