Profile: Mondelez takes place on starting block
As Kraft Foods completes the formal split of its business into two units today (1 October), Mondelez has its eye firmly on its growth strategy. The firm has set out a comprehensive agenda of what it wants to achieve. Michelle Russell reports on the path that Mondelez has chosen and how it hopes to drive sales growth for years to come.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- PepsiCo 2015 results, 2016 outlook - takeaways
- The mixed fortunes of Kellogg's two main US arms
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- PepsiCo forecasts dip in sales growth in 2016
- Russia draws up plans for tax on palm oil
- Real Good Food acquires Chantilly Patisserie
- Kellogg US performance hits FY sales, profits