Profile: Mondelez takes place on starting block
As Kraft Foods completes the formal split of its business into two units today (1 October), Mondelez has its eye firmly on its growth strategy. The firm has set out a comprehensive agenda of what it wants to achieve. Michelle Russell reports on the path that Mondelez has chosen and how it hopes to drive sales growth for years to come.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- BRICs and beyond: Bright's international strategy
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"