Focus: Moscow adds to worries over grain harvests
The Russian government has lowered its forecast grain harvest as poor weather conditions look set to damage the region's crop output. The news will concern the food industry, adding to spiking grain prices amid concerns over a supply shortfall. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"