Murray Goulburn on FY results, suppliers, product mix and savings – 7 things to learn
Embattled Australian milk processor Murray Goulburn reported its full-year results this week. The company, which part-listed on the Australian stock exchange to raise capital during the period, was rounding off a difficult 12 months, during which it cut payments to its farmer-owners, issued a series of profit warnings and announced the departures of its CEO and CFO. The group's much-anticipated financial update revealed lower sales but the firm managed to hit its revised profit target, which had been lowered earlier in the year. Here are just-food's key takeaways.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega