Murray Goulburn on FY results, suppliers, product mix and savings – 7 things to learn
Embattled Australian milk processor Murray Goulburn reported its full-year results this week. The company, which part-listed on the Australian stock exchange to raise capital during the period, was rounding off a difficult 12 months, during which it cut payments to its farmer-owners, issued a series of profit warnings and announced the departures of its CEO and CFO. The group's much-anticipated financial update revealed lower sales but the firm managed to hit its revised profit target, which had been lowered earlier in the year. Here are just-food's key takeaways.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery