Nestle first-half results – 8 things to learn
Nestle saw organic sales increase 4.5% in the first half of 2015 and confirmed it is on track to meet full-year guidance of growth of "around 5%". The company pushed through efficiency initiatives it is feeding back into marketing investment and said it is starting to see a turnaround in its problem areas - US frozen and China. However, the company remained cautious on the outlook for China while the impact of the Maggi recall in India weighed. Here are just-food's key takeaways from Nestle's first half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund